I Have many different go to recipes for smoothies depending on what I have going on for the day.
This one is one of my favourites for a mid morning pick up.
Powerful for the energy giving properties as well as it’s antioxidant values… it’ll knock your socks off!
• 2 bananas
• 1 cup pineapple chunks
• 1cm grated ginger
• 1/2 cup of almond milk
• Juice of 1 lime
• 2 table spoons of hemp seeds
• 1 tea spoon of Purium ‘best of fruits’ (can be had from our shop)
• 1 tea spoon of organic turmeric
• 1/2 tea spoon of ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 1 tea spoon of ground almonds
Combine all ingredients in a blender and add 8 ice cubes. Once processed, garnish with optional cacao nibs and/or grated turmeric.
Let me know if you have any questions about the ingredients in the below comments section and I’ll be happy to help out with possible alternatives!